|The Village Upsons Facing us|
|John Westwood 2015|
|about 1950. To left Wright's butchers, and then the Cock. In the centre, Upsons harware shop.
Back Lane is on the left with Mill Road on the right.
|The junction of the High Street with Mill Road and Back Lane. Sabine's now M-Estates on the left,
then The Cock with the Post Office in the background. On the right is a house which used to Upsons hardware shop.
Charles Phillips 2000
|Main Index||Old Picture Index|