|John Westwood 2015|
|The Square with the Bear to right and the Blacksmiths to the left about 1895|
|The village square. In the background is the newsagents. In the foreground the house is on the site
of the village blacksmith's. At one time this was where the buses used stop.
Charles Phillips 2000
|The Bear about 1895. No doubt at that time patronised by the legendary Charles'Spider' Marshall, whose ghost until the recent alterations haunted the pub.|
|Main Index||Old Picture Index|