Christ Church was built in 1889, with the Hall being added in 1906. The original Chapel was by Pottery House, the wall of the garden is indeed the lower part of the old Chapel. A plaque (since "lost") was unveiled by Mr Jarvis on the 100th annivesary of the opening of the present building. The original building was established in 1812.
More about the church
Main Index Picture Index 1st of Jan 2000 Then and 2000